A live event unlike any other
The world needs more women leaders, and we want to help you become one. Join us at the Command Your Life Live event and learn how to take control of your life and achieve personal and professional growth. Led by veteran and experienced professional Jacquelyn Diana, this immersive and interactive event will provide you with the tools and resources you need to develop your leadership and communication skills without burning out. Join a community of powerful, purpose-driven women and learn how to achieve your goals with excellence and integrity.
01.28.23 | Yanks Air Museum | Chino, CA
Event Tickets (whats included)
- Full day access (6hrs) to an immersive and interactive trainings led by female leadership experts.
- Hear from guest experts in the fields of finance, emotional intelligence, combating self sabotage, physical and mental excellence, discipline and more.
- Health conscience lunch provived, with snacks and refreshments throughout the day
- Community building opportunity with female entrepreneurs, veterans, and purpose-driven leaders who want to grow in their personal and professional lives.
- Inspiring venue surrounded by innovation, resilience and power at Yanks Air Museum. (Museum ticket included)
- NEW! Included with your ticket purchase will be an opportunity to have your professional headshot taken!
This could be your ticket
This is for you if you struggle with any of these
- Constantly overcommitting yourself in order to help others, stretching yourself thin in multiple areas of your life.
- Being a confident overachiever everyone thinks has it all together, but inside feels unfocused or even confused about your goals or career path.
- Fully trusting yourself, and believing in your full potential.
- Speaking up for yourself and your boundaries comes only after you’ve hit an tipping point, or worse complete burnout.
‘Command your Life’ is more than an event, it’s designed as a specific community of powerhouse women;
female first responders | military and veterans | police and fire wives | nurses and health care professionals | purpose-driven executives or business owners
Any woman who dedicates their life to service before themselves.
Meet your Host
Jacquelyn is a Leadership Coach for purpose-driven females who want to connect, communicate and empower with confidence.
Having served over 13 years in the Air Force Reserve as a combat photojournalist, traveling the world (in both heels and combat boots), and leading communications for a government office covering over 20K square miles, all while being super mom, she knows what it takes to show up daily and lead with confidence in work & life.
Meet your Co-Host
Dr. Elizabeth Vargas is an Army veteran who is passionate about helping others by sharing her knowledge, experiences and challenges so that others can achieve success faster.
Dr. Vargas has over 10 years of professional experience in organizational leadership, and a passion for entrepreneurship. She has worked in the private and public sectors focusing on employee engagement through leadership development and facilitating workshops on the impact of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
Command Your Life Event - Chino
We are bringing in the big guns for Command Your Life and delivering more than just a pep talk. Our panel of speakers will work with you on integrating the knowledge and information they will deliver, so you leave with tangible methods to transform your life.
You Can Sit With Us
Here is a what you can expect from Command Your Life Live
✅ Powerful interviews and motivational guest speakers.
✅ On the Spot Coaching and Strategy Sessions.
✅ Leadship lesson from Women Veterans.
✅ A community of badass women committed showing up, doing the work, and inspiring others.